Monday, May 9, 2011

Magic Mitt for Your Makeup!

I don't know about you, but at the end of the night the last thing I feel like doing is taking off my makeup and washing my face.  The makeup remover, the cotton rounds, cleanser- BLAH!  Since it is imperative to the integrity of your skin that you do take your makeup off, Jane Iredale has come up with a magical solution- The Magic Mitt!  I have a lot of clients/friends tell me that they don't like using makeup removers so I knew I had to try it out and fill you in..
What they say it does: Iredale's new technology claims to take off all of your makeup with only water and the mitt, that's it.  You put the mitt on (it's like a washcloth-mitten), soak it in warm water and wipe your makeup off in circular motions.  Rinse it off when you're done- that's it.  Too easy, right?
What it really does: I found that the mitt did in fact take off.. everything!  I can't believe it but it really does take everything off and rinse clean in warm water with just a dab of soap.  Now,  I haven't tried it on any of my heavy duty waterproof makeup yet but I can assure you, for your everyday makeup this is such an easy solution at the end of the day.

Best of all.. it retails for $15.00!  I had a difficult time finding it in my local mall even though many department stores say they carry it online but I did find a great site where you can order it with free shipping- http://www.dermstore.com/product_Magic+Mitt_2036.htm

This is now a permanent fixture in my toiletry bag- perfect for travel! Of course, my only caution is to remember to tone and moisturize after the mitt- this is not a skin care regimen replacement, it is only taking off your make up. :-P
Be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment